I received three creamy nail polishes from 100% Pure with an order that I placed, and these are the best nail polishes I've ever used! What I like most about them is that they're "free of the common carcinogens in most nail polish: formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, and formaldehyde resin." Yes, unfortunately a lot of nail polishes contain formaldehyde.
The colors I received are:
Juice : A bright coral pink, perfect for summer!
I Heart You : A peachy pink natural everyday color with a bit of shimmer!
Jam: A cool-toned berry red. This color is very dark and perfect for fall and winter!
This is why I like them so much:
1. They apply so smoothly! They are definitely creamy! The ones without shimmer are a lot more creamy and are the ones I like best.
2. I only needed one coat. I put two on anyway, but one would have been fine!
3. The polish lasts for about 5 days without chipping. This is without a bottom or top coat!
4. These polishes are really shiny!!
5. When it's time to take it off, it comes off so easily. There's no scrubbing and scrubbing!
$12.00 is more than I usually spend on nail polishes, but I think these are well worth it, if you have the money. I know that not everyone can spend that much, so I have decided to give one bottle away! I'm giving away a bottle of the "I Heart You" color, because it's a light everyday color. I also think this would be perfect for a little girl, and you don't have to worry about putting toxic ingredients on her nails. You can wear this as a sheer or build it up with a few coats.
The contest starts today and ends at midnight on April 2. I will announce the winner on facebook and twitter. You can enter multiple times by completing the steps below. **This is for U.S. residents only, please!**
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The product I'm giving away has been provided by 100% Pure. All photos on this post are credited to 100% Pure.
Click here to read my reviews of other 100% Pure products.