Monday, May 19, 2014

Red Apple Lipstick Brand Review

Boy was I excited to come home and find a package from Red Apple Lipstick in my mailbox!  I have been wanting to try these products because they are vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and paraben-free.  These products were sent to me to try and review.  This company not only sells lipsticks, but eyeshadows, and other cosmetics, too!

The first product I received was a lipstick.  Being that I love Audrey Hepburn, I just had to try the color, "Audrey," that they named after her.  It is a warm neutral pink.  It is a little warmer than the picture that appears on their website. But, it's still very pretty.  It's actually very close to my natural lip color.  I would like to try a cooler and brighter pink for the summer, maybe the color "Sugar Sugar."  I love how creamy, shiny, and moisturizing this lipstick is!  And, it smells so good and fruity! I would love to try a lip gloss, too!



The second product I received was a Z-Palette, containing the colors "Champagne" and "Dirty Girl."
I was especially excited to receive the "Champagne" color.  It was at the top of my wish list!  It applied a little darker than I expected, but it's still a nice, light neutral.  It applies so smoothly, and it has a pretty sheen to it.  It's not glittery, but has a nice shine.  

Maybe I forgot to read the description, but I was surprised that "Dirty Girl" was so green in the package!  However, when I applied it, it ended up being a mushroomy neutral, that I applied in the crease of my eyes with the "Champagne."  I don't think I would purchase that particular color again, but I love the consistency of these eyeshadows.  I definitely have a wishlist of more colors I would like to try!

My Eyeshadow Wishlist
- Buttercream
- Porcelain
- Violet Vintage
- Graphite Glam
- Silver Lining
- Iced Mocha
- Espresso
- Blue Jay


These products are beautiful, but unfortunately out of my price range.  However, if you're able to afford them, or need gluten-free cosmetics, they are well worth the price!

Thank you, Red Apple Lipstick!


Don't miss a post! You can have Little Miss Vegetarian blog updates sent directly to your email inbox.  Just type your email address in the box on the right sidebar of my blog page.

You can also follow me (and your other favorite bloggers) on Bloglovin.  I personally use Bloglovin to keep up with all my favorite blogs.  New posts show up in a feed, and I have my own personal reading list.  I love it!

No comments: