Monday, April 21, 2014

World's Cutest Shopping List


Anthropologie is one of my favorite places to shop when I go to NYC.  They have such cute dishes and unique gifts.  That's usually where I buy souvenirs from my trips.  Over spring break, I went to Washington DC to see the Cherry Blossoms for a short vacation.  So, I decided to stop in the Anthropologie in Old Town Alexandria, VA. When I saw this magnetic notepad, I knew it would be my souvenir from this trip.  I really like that it's big (6" x 9").  I think I'll be less likely to lose my grocery list, like I sometimes do! 


What do you think? Isn't it cute?


Thank you for reading!
Don't miss a post! Sign up to receive my updates in your email inbox! Just type your email address in the box on the right sidebar of my blog page.

You can also follow me (and your other favorite bloggers) on Bloglovin.  I personally use Bloglovin to keep up with all my favorite blogs.  New posts show up in a feed, and I have my own personal reading list.  I love it!

No comments: