Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What I Like Wednesday


For the past few weeks, I have been purchasing this Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert, Made with Coconut Milk from Trader Joe's. I have been shopping at Trader Joe's for a looong time.  I have no idea why I've waited so long to try this.  I also tried the Strawberry, which has a bright and vibrant flavor.  But, the Chocolate is so decadent and fudgy! It's the flavor I keep repurchasing.  It's a perfect vegan treat!

Are you a chocolate or a strawberry person? Let me know in the comments below!



Thanks for reading!  Don't forget, if you don't want to miss a post, you can have them sent directly to your email inbox.  Just type your email address in the box on the right sidebar of my blog page.

You can also follow me (and your other favorite bloggers) on Bloglovin.  I personally use Bloglovin to keep up with all my favorite blogs.  New posts show up in a feed, and I have my own personal reading list.  I love it!

No comments: