Friday, April 18, 2014

Forget the Peeps! I Want Dandies!

photo credit

I have had a craving for S'mores for while now, but I didn't want to eat the gelatin that marshmallows are made of.  Gelatin comes from the bones and connective tissues of animals, and that kind of grosses me out!  I had seen these "Dandies" in Whole Foods before.  I think they were around $6.00, and I thought that was just too expensive.  One day recently, I found them on sale, but still not cheap. I decided to try them, and I'm so glad I did!

I thought I should try one in case they weren't good, and I needed to buy regular back-up marshmallows for my S'mores.  I'm not kidding you, they are the best things I've ever tasted in my life! And, they're vegan, gluten-free, gelatin-free, tree nut- and peanut-free, wheat-free, and dairy-free!

I don't care if they are $6.00, these will be the ones I buy next time I need marshmallows! 
Forget the Peeps for Easter! I'll just eat my Dandies!


No comments: