Sunday, March 23, 2014

Green Target Haul

Target has really been making an effort to carry more natural products.  They have a whole aisle dedicated to natural beauty products. I love Burt's Bees products, and I'm so happy I can find them there! The J.R. Watkins products are free of a lot of harmful ingredients, but some of them, like the dish soap for example, do contain sodium lauryl sulfate, which helps create the suds. I haven't looked closely at the body products (like body washes) to see what they contain.  Maybe it's just the cleaning products? This website is helpful if you're looking for products that don't contain sls. The Pomegranate and Acai smells so amazing, and it's scented with fruit extracts, not fragrances. Here's my little Target haul from this week!













What natural products are you finding at Target?

No comments: