Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tea Tuesday! Harney & Sons Caribe Tea

Happy Tea Tuesday!  I'm especially excited because Harney & Sons sent me a really nice cube of tea bags to sample and review!  If you missed it, here's a link. If someone had given me this cube for my birthday or Christmas, I would have thought it was the best gift ever.  I can't believe they sent it to me for free!

Today I decided to try the "Caribe" tea.  The guava, strawberry, and coconut sounded like it would be a perfect summertime tea! I thought for sure that this was going to be one I would want to buy a whole tin of.  I love fruity teas!  But, actually, this isn't one of my favorites.  It tastes like green tea with a slight hint of strawberry.  It didn't taste bad at all, but it wasn't as fruity as I would have liked.



If this sounds like something you'd like to try, here's more information about this tea.

What's in your teacup today?

Jessica

No comments: