Saturday, June 1, 2013

Product Review: Cherrybrook Kitchen Pancake and Waffle Mix

Cherrybrook Kitchen does it again!  I give their Pancake and Waffle Mix 5 stars!  I happen to be the worst pancake maker, but this mix is fool-proof because I don't know when I've made a prettier stack of pancakes! 

I used this mix to make blueberry pancakes.  I followed the box instructions, but stuck 6 blueberries in each pancake after I poured it into the pan.  The consistency right from the start was perfect...a light and fluffy batter!

This mix is gluten free, wheat free, peanut free, dairy free, nut free, and egg free.  Perfect for families with allergies!  It's also VEGAN! No animal products. But what I like most about this mix is that it doesn't contain any weird ingredients that I can't even pronounce.  Everything in it is something that I use in my own homemade vegan baking!





You will love the sweet vanilla scent in your house as these pancakes are cooking!  If you missed it, I also did a review of the Cherrybrook Kitchen Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. Click *here* for a link!

Thanks for reading!  And if you don't mind, I could use your help!

Facebook has recently changed and not all of you see my facebook posts anymore. This has caused a significant drop in how many of you actually get to read the blog posts now. Last year, my posts would get 200-300+ hits, and now they're getting less than 50 (out of 500+ readers!). Facebook wants me to pay to "boost" my posts so all of you can see them.

Here's how you can help:
If you don't mind, please go to my Little Miss Vegetarian fb page, hold your cursor over the "liked" button, and then click on "get notifications." This way you will be notified when I update my posts.

You can also follow me on Twitter!!!!
@littlemissveg

And please share my page with your friends!
Thank you all for your support over the past few years!
The more you click "like" and comment on posts, the more others will see them too. :)

♥ Jessica


P.S. Did you know that you can have Little Miss Vegetarian posts delivered directly to your inbox?  Look on the right sidebar of this page.  There's a box that says "follow by email!"

No comments: