Monday, June 3, 2013

Little Miss Vegetarian and Social Media!

Hi Everyone!

As you know, facebook has changed, and only about 100 of you out of 500 can actually see my posts unless I pay facebook to "boost" my posts. That makes me sad. :(

But, I thought I'd give you a list of other ways to follow me to be sure we stay in touch!

1. Twitter! Here you will be able to see ALL my posts! Please look for me! @littlemissveg I would love for you to send me a tweet!

2. Keek! These are short 36 second videos. Here is an example of one of my videos...a quick Szechuan vegetable cooking demonstration.  Please follow AND subscribe to be sure you get updates. @littlemissveg

3. Instagram! Here you'll be able to see pictures of my handmade soaps, and order if you'd like. My username is @vegsoap.

4. Facebook! You actually can get all of my facebook updates.  There's a little trick to it... You have to hold your cursor over the "liked" button at the top right of my fb page.  Then click on "get notifications."

5. Email! Did you know that if you go directly to my blog, there's a box where you can type in your email address? That way all blog posts will go directly to your inbox!


Thank you all for being so nice and supportive!  It's hard work keeping up with social media :)

*hugs*
Jessica

No comments: