Please excuse my indoor photo-taking skills!
Here's the recipe!
Vegan Cinnamon Pancakes - makes 16 medium-sized pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rice milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add wet ingredients. Mix until smooth.
3. Spoon batter into a greased pan that is on medium to low heat.
4. Flip when you see bubbles in the batter.
5. Repeat until your batter is gone.
6. Top with chocolate chips! ;)