Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Vegan Cinnamon Pancakes

I recently had my nieces spend a weekend with me.  I made them some pancakes while they danced around my living room.  They wanted chocolate chips on top!  And of course I let them because that's what aunts do! These pancakes are so light and fluffy!

Please excuse my indoor photo-taking skills!


Here's the recipe!

Vegan Cinnamon Pancakes - makes 16 medium-sized pancakes

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 4 tablespoons of baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups rice milk
  • 1/4 cup olive oil

1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.

2. Add wet ingredients. Mix until smooth.

3. Spoon batter into a greased pan that is on medium to low heat.

4. Flip when you see bubbles in the batter.

5. Repeat until your batter is gone.

6. Top with chocolate chips! ;)


2 comments:

Cass @foodmyfriend said...

These look delicious. Wish one of those plates was for me!

Veggie polyglotographer said...

I just love your blog! When I started mine, this is sort of what I had in mind :)