I asked facebook readers to post their best-tasting healthy smoothie recipes for me to try. Nearly everyone who commented listed the same ingredients: strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, banana, and yogurt. I had intended to use strawberry soy yogurt, but at the last minute decided to add creamy canned coconut milk instead. I also used agave nectar for a natural sweetener.
Here is my recipe for Smoothies for Two!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup lite canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup blue agave nectar
- 1/2 a banana, sliced
Pulse all ingredients in blender.
Thanks Garnett, Amanda H., and Robin for suggesting these ingredients! What a delicious smoothie!