Friday, March 16, 2012

Chloe's Kitchen by: Chloe Coscarelli

Hi Everyone! I'm excited about two things today...my new Chef Chloe cookbook and my doughnut pan!

 You can also follow Chloe's facebook page!
If you're not familiar with Chef Chloe Coscarelli, she won the show "Cupcake Wars" with her vegan cupcake.  I've been following her blog and recipes online at chefchloe.com. Her very first cookbook came out this month!  I was so excited when it arrived at my door!  It is full of beautiful and inspiring pictures. Her recipes are all vegan (plant-based, no animal products) and easy to make.  Last night, my husband and I made her "Tomato-Basil Bisque"  and "Artichoke-Walnut Pesto Crostini."  They were so delicious...much better than eating at any restaurant! Look at the fresh parsley and toasted walnuts that went into my food processor for the Artichoke-Walnut Pesto!



 Next on my list to make from "Chloe's Kitchen"...Baked Sprinkled Donuts! Stay tuned.


Jessica

P.S. Let me know if you try any of her recipes!

No comments: