Friday, April 29, 2011

Your Body is a Temple

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading!  The question I'm asked the most is, "When did you become a vegetarian and why?"  I became a vegetarian as a child.  I don't remember a specific day when I decided not to eat meat anymore. I just never cared for it and eventually stopped eating it.  I don't pressure anyone into becoming a vegetarian or expect anyone to cater to my life choice. So, please invite me for dinner! :) I'm married to a hamburger lover, after all!  This blog is just me sharing ideas that I discover on how to care for our bodies...our temples.

I Corinthians 6:19-20
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Jessica

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi, Jessica. I am not a vegetarian, but whether people eat meat or not, they have to start thinking about their health. We are an obese country! I look forward to reading more on your blog.
Becky

La Vie en Vert said...

Thank you for reading, Becky!