Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's Time to Start Drinking!

You might like drinking water, and that's great!  However, I think water is so...plain. I need juice or something with some flavor! Who came up with the magic number 8 anyway? If I drank 8, 8 oz. glasses a day, I think I'd explode. While on The Daniel Fast (mentioned in my last blog), all I could drink was water! So, I had to come up with a plan to make it taste better.  I added a splash of lemon or lime juice to really cold water and discovered that water is actually refreshing! Give it a try! And if you really want to feel fancy, put a lemon or lime slice on the rim of your glass. I think you'll find that you not only feel hydrated, but your skin looks healthier. I'm not up to my 8 glasses yet, but I'm getting there!

John 4:13-14
Jesus said to her, Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

John 7:37-38
Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

Jessica


1 comment:

Robin said...

I like lime. :)